Building 601 & 602
Repair and renovation of building 601 and 602
Constructed between 1881 and 1885, Building 601 and 602, also known as the Long Barracks, were originally used as barracks and officer’s quarters. The Government’s objective for this Design-Build project was to have a 25-year useful design life for the reuse and re-purpose of the existing building, which included sustainment, restoration, and modernization of a deteriorated building. The renovation consisted of converting the spaces into offices and conference rooms and fitting both buildings with completely new electrical wiring, plumbing, HVAC, and lighting systems.