WestEast is actively seeking to expand our construction administration staff. The Construction Administration Specialist will report directly to the Construction Administration Manager.
- Full-Time (40 hrs a week)
- 1-8 years construction administration experience
- Bachelors or Masters of Architecture from an accredited University
- Bachelors of Construction Science
- Bachelors of Engineering
- Experience can substituted for educational requirements
- Must be able to work well on a team with peers
- Must convey confidence in verbal presentations
- Must be comfortable meeting with clients and working directly with senior design and project management staff
- Microsoft office (Word, Excel)
- Project scheduling software
- Must demonstrate a self-motivated ability to learn new software packages
- Perform jobsite inspections and prepare field reports
- Attend construction meetings and prepare meeting minutes
- Receive, log and manage RFI’s and responses
- Assist in preparation of Architect's Supplemental Instructions, Change Orders and evaluate Change Proposals
- Review and respond to construction submittals
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Read construction plans and comment on constructability issues.
- Other duties may include participating in the bidding and proposal process of the Construction Director to include communicating with subcontractors.
- Work often requires local and some out of town travel. Work hours will vary based on project deadlines. A can-do attitude and efficient thought process is a must.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package commensurate with experience
- Cover letter and resume (reference the job titel in your cover letter)
- Link to a web-based portfolio or dropbox download
- Professional references
WestEast Design Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.