We are always looking for the next generation of design professionals. If you are a creative professional who wants to join a team-focused culture, then WestEast may be the place for you.
WestEast Design Group is a professional architectural design firm. Current areas of practice include Higher Education, Local Government, Retail, Hospitality, and Health Care facilities. Our services include Architecture, Interior Design, Urban Planning, Project Management, Construction Administration and Design Build Contracting. We currently employ 30 professionals at our San Antonio office located in the Pearl Development near Downtown.
- Full-Time (40 hrs a week)
- 0-4 years of experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Architecture / Environmental Design or Interior Design from an accredited University- Professional level degree preferred (B.Arch, M.Arch.)
- Applicants without a degree must demonstrate strong drafting skills
- Strong graphic and drawings skills required
- AutoCAD / Revit / 3D Studio / Sketchup
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Must demonstrate a self-motivated ability to learn new software packages
- This position is for those individuals with above average technology and presentation skills
- Must convey confidence in verbal presentations
- Must be able to work well in a team setting
- Must be comfortable meeting with clients and working directly with senior design and project management staff
- The primary requirement of this position is to work directly with Sr. Architects, Project Managers and Production Managers to develop specific areas of design and construction documentation.
- Daily work may also include participating on a project team during ongoing projects.
- Attending client meetings will be an essential part of this job. A professional appearance is required.
- Work often requires local and some out of town travel. Work hours will vary based on project deadlines. The candidate must be efficient and willing to tackle any job.
- Cover letter and resume (reference the job title in your cover letter)
- Personal references
- Link to a web-based portfolio or dropbox download
WestEast offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to full-time employees.
WestEast is an Equal Opportunity Employe