The marketing coordinator will provide support for the firm’s marketing and business development efforts. The Marketing coordinator will provide assistance to the Business Development Director and firm leaders in a collaborative environment. This role provides support through the production and assembly of proposals, organization and maintenance of marketing materials, and coordination of other typical marketing related initiatives.
- Full-time (40 hrs. a week)
- Associates or Bachelors degree in marketing or related field (preffered)
- Able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines with the ability to prioritize and demonstrate excellent time management skills and sense of urgency for projects and deadlines.
- Knowledge of layout and graphics software, preferably in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator Photoshop, and Acrobat applications, and how each program interfaces with the other (preferred)
- Strong set of written, oral, and visual communication skills
- Well organized team player; works well under pressure
- Associates or Bachelors degree in marketing or related field (preferred)
- Desire to learn and grow continuously and professionally and contribute to the growth of the company and its success
- Knowledge of architectural/engineering/construction industry (preferred)
- Knowledge of layout and graphics software, preferably in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat applications, and how each program interfaces with the other (preferred)
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Handling multiple marketing efforts against rapid and frequent deadlines
- Preparing the design, layout, preparation and production of proposals, presentations, qualification packages, and requests for information
- Coordinating preparation and production of marketing collateral
- Maintenance of marketing database
- Maintenance of website content
- Internal marketing activity coordination
- Provide general administrative support as necessary
- Competitive compensation and benefit package commensurate with experience
- Please submit cover letter and resume to Katherine Kimm, General Manager
WestEast Design Group is an equal opportunity employer.